Saturday, June 11, 2016

Crochet flower

Hello my lovely friends , hope you are all good and I'm sure you are enjoying the weather. Here in London we are getting a glimpse of sunny days. I've been embracing it . We have driven down to the seaside . I have not been to Southend since my daughter was 6 , twenty odd years ago. Oh we had a great day the Mr and I . We dined at restaurant with a view of the sea . Had a Fentimans ginger beer with haddock and chips and tartare sauce . Yummy . A stroll along the pebbly beach ,taking all the sights and sounds of a busy kitsch seaside . 
We bought some rocks and some lovely fudge , it was a lovely day.
Some days I can crochet and design all day . Planning ,writing , blogging making sure my social media platforms are up to date and other days I simply cannot help but play . At the moment I am addicted to making these crochet puff flowers . A while back I designed my Blommor bracelet 

This pattern is one of my favourite designs . I constantly made and gift this design for friends. I often personalise them to each persons favourite colour, I will make it in hues of that colour . It looks very effective. I  am offering this pattern for sale over on Ravelry  .

Have a lovely day.




8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day by the seaside, living by the coast I don't always appreciate its beauty. Love the bracelet, such a beautiful array of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are just lovely, what a nice bracelet they make. I'm glad you had such a nice time at the seaside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A day at the sea sounds perfect, as are those beautiful flowers you are making. Fabulous bracelet!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty bracelet! Your day at the sea sounds fabulous!! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Southend is just the place for some lovely sea air and some tasty fish and chips. Did you dine in the Ocean Cafe I wonder. We were in there at New Year and the fish and chips were delicious.
    You've made a very pretty bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fentimans Ginger Beer...... Is it wrong to think that would be a good drink to start my day. I tend to read blogs on a Sunday morning. Must get up and grab a coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this bracelet! So unique and pretty.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! Love the bracelets!!

    Love
    Renisha
    https://sherockinthemstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete